I Like the photos but I also like that my tooth finally came out that day
I like that too! Now we just have to get your gum to stop hurting!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
I like that picture of you Liam. Great job at golf! Thanks for commenting.
Badminton was quite hard but I loved golf!
It is hard Elodie, but I thought you were all very good. Tomorrow we have football and touch. They look really fun. See you tomorrow!
I had good fun doing Badminton!!!
Great job Room 1 - it looks like you had so much fun! From Miss Pagel in Room 2
Rossen K.I liked the golf and the badminton, but especially the badminton.
I really liked badminton
I Like the photos but I also like that my tooth finally came out that day
ReplyDeleteI like that too! Now we just have to get your gum to stop hurting!!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI like that picture of you Liam. Great job at golf! Thanks for commenting.
ReplyDeleteBadminton was quite hard but I loved golf!
ReplyDeleteIt is hard Elodie, but I thought you were all very good. Tomorrow we have football and touch. They look really fun. See you tomorrow!
DeleteI had good fun doing Badminton!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job Room 1 - it looks like you had so much fun! From Miss Pagel in Room 2
ReplyDeleteRossen K.
ReplyDeleteI liked the golf and the badminton, but especially the badminton.
I really liked badminton
ReplyDelete