Monday, 9 May 2016

What a great start to Term 2!  It has been really exciting and very busy.  To start of our blog this term, here are some pictures from our hike last term.  I was so proud of all the kids for their great attitudes.  Way to be Onetastic One!  Remember to look up at the slip the next time that you drive through The Gorge.







5 comments:

  1. Very good. I like the photos.

    Lily M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way to go Lily! I love that you made a comment already! You are a super star!

      Delete
  2. The trip was super long and super tiring but it was like the best trip ever as if we were in an adventure in the middle of the jungle with this eerie path that we followed to amazing things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the gorge trip! It was so long I thought that I would fall asleep. There were lots of amazing things like the silver fern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we all loved going there

    ReplyDelete