Wednesday, 11 May 2016

The Learning Pit!


We did the Tower Challenge!  It was so hard that we all fell into the Learning Pit.  We used string, sello tape, pasta and marshmallows to try and make a free standing tower in 18 minutes, but they all fall down.
We learned that we need to work together as a team and, when things get hard, sometimes we want to give up.   We have to keep on trying until we get out of the learning pit.    

5 comments:

  1. IT was fun making marshmallow towers but... IT WAS SO HARD! just using pasta, tape, string,
    and all so a marshmallow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to do it again one day and see if it is easier now that we had a practice run. What do you think? Would there be more success?

      Delete
  2. Arham
    It was fun.I learnt a lot during making towers.I want to do it again and again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arham
    It was fun.I learnt a lot during making towers.I want to do it again and again

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was very fun

    ReplyDelete