Wednesday, 10 August 2016

Mahin's Kiwi Narrative

Thursday, August 4th, 2016
                                                                       The Kiwi
   Tap, tap, tap.  As I suddenly broke into the light, my eyes hurt, then opened.  I saw heaps of light and a person.  I got out of the white stuff and ran around everywhere.  But, as I was running, two hands caught me.  I was so scared I thought that my eyes were about to pop out!  Luckily this person put me in a glass box with some worms and grubs.
   The next day I found myself in the wild!  I couldn't believe it!  Finally I was so happy that I started to make my burrow.  Then I put some leaves onto of my burrow so that my home was safe.  After that I started running everywhere except the stoat's home.
   I said to myself "I'm getting hungry.  I better get some food for myself."  So off I went to find some worms, grubs and little stones.  At last I found the stones and ate all of them.  Just then I remembered that I have acute sense of smell and hearing so I used my long beak to lead me to a worm.  At last I found a worm...wait, it's a long worm!  Yay!  I sure did like it!


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Mahin you really did draw me in and add lots of detail

    ReplyDelete
  3. mahin you are a great writer you used lots of description and made it really intresting i loved reading it
    keep up the good work - Lola❤️

    ReplyDelete